“A NEW HOPE FOR
A BETTER TOMORROW”
“A NEW HOPE FOR
Biliary Stents, Esophageal Stents, Pyloric/Duodenal stents, Colonic Stents, Ureteral Stents
- Malignant and benign esophageal strictures.
- Dumbbell-shape stent designed to reduce migration.
- PTFE covered
- Dual retrieval string (proximal and distal end) construction intended for convenient removal procedures.
- Larger distal and proximal radiopaque markers to allow good fluoroscopic visibility.
- Uncovered ends are also available
- Diameter 20, 22mm / Length 10, 12, 15cm
- Long sizes: 20, 22, 24mm / 18, 20, 23cm available upon request
- "Preliminary data for a retrievable stent used in the management of malignant oesophageal obstruction: Hilzo fully covered oesophageal stent" Eamon Lagha et al., 2022
- "Safety and Efficacy of the HILZO Esophageal Stent for the Management of Dysphagia in Malignant Esophageal Obstruction" Eamon Lagha et al., 2022
- "Preliminary data for a novel stent design in the management of malignant oesophageal obstruction: Hilzo fully covered oesophageal stent" E. Lagha et al., 2021
HILZO Covered Stents with the aim to obtain:
- Better prevention of tumor ingrowth (longer patency compared to HILZO Silicone covered stents).
- Easier removal.
- Better impermeability.
- Smooth inner side in order to reduce sludge formation and food impaction.
this website is not subject to domestic advertising review under the consumer protection law
and regulations of Korea and may differ from the product approvals obtained in Korea.
Also, the product information and instructions for use are exclusively for trained and licensed medical profesional.
제품과 관련된 내용은 국내 소비자의 보호를 위한 광고심의규제를 받지 않으며
국내허가 내용과 상이할 수 있습니다.
또한 제품과 사용법에 대한 모든 정보는 훈련된 전문 의료진을 위해 제공함을 알려드립니다.